Mantra is a Great Tool to Dissolve the Ego
American researcher Bernbaum says, mantra is no magic power, rather it releases latent forces within each person which are normally suppressed by the ego. Mantra dissolve the ego and opens the person to the universal forces within and around. we have energy centers or chakra and1st chakra is called birthplace of all sounds.
Mantra Improve Functioning of Nerves-When you chant a mantra in right way, it helps to strengthen and stimulate the functioning your nervous system. When we repeat a mantra, we are programming those words in our subconscious, repetitions of Sanskrit chants help us to remove chatters of mind and helps us to remove anxiety and fears, that really clears our mind from obnoxious thoughts. We are very sensitive in our nature, it is harsh rule of negativity that come and overpower. How to remove that negativity? just use the best tool to empower yourself, chant a mantra. A mantra should be chant in a right tone and vibration. It is the sound that create vibration to work on nervous system and strengthen it.
Mantra is the best tool to empower your soul
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥
Om Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah
Sarve Santu Nir-Aamayaah |
Sarve Bhadraanni Pashyantu
Maa Kashcid-Duhkha-Bhaag-Bhavet |
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||
Om, May All become Happy,
May All be Free from Illness.
May All See what is Auspicious,
May no one Suffer.
Om Peace, Peace, Peace.
Live Mature Living
Live Mature living - Mature living is not just growing in age or physical development. It is more than that. We all need to learn how to live a happy and mature life, that is free from any dependencies. Mature living follows the middle of the road in everything. Too much of everything is bad. Excessive emotional involvement causes disorders, distractions and take us away from the realities of life, and make us prisoners of our passions and delusions. Mature living need to develop three kind of immunity, physical, mental, spiritual immunity against all suffering. Once you know mature living than you know how to take care of yourself, others and your work without any stress and problems.
What is mature Living? Mature living is more than growing in age or physical development. Mature living is about acceptance of other people around you as they are.
- When you drop expectations from any relationship and give your love and care without conditions.
- When you are, happy and satisfied from your life as it is. And want to improve every day for more better life.
- When you learn to let go even it is hard and painful.
- When you are not judgmental and know how to love unconditionally.
- When you know the purity within you, and know express your real nature.
- When you know the divine nature within and have a deep connection to express yourself flawless.
- Maturity is when you are not self-centered and start thinking about other people’s and society welfare.
Life Coaching and its benefits
Coaching, guiding, and mentoring helps people to choose the right direction so they can be closer to reality and their higher potential. A coach helps people to manage their life through skills that helps them transform their problems into resolvable solutions. There are many reasons that people choose to hire a life coach. The coaching relationship is a valuable connection between two people who are working towards a common goal. They work step by step together to take care of obstacles or issues that come along the way of personal, financial or relationships growth.
Life is a constantly changing between all of our commitments and priorities and finding the appropriate balance is a very challenging task. A coach can provide that objective viewpoint that will help you to see where your reality is not in alignment with your goals, purpose and priorities of life. Creating a life of balance reduces stress and increases your overall growth.
I am a certified life coach from Strategic Intervention providing services in Bay Area, CA. As a life coach, it is my goal to empower my clients to know their potential strength. I would like to help them to take action to create a life of success in important areas of their life to find their meaningful life goals and purpose. By my coaching sessions, you will be able to discover what your obstacles or challenges might be in your personal life or in your relationships, and you will be choosing a right action to make your life be what you want it to be.
Benefits from Coaching
- You will know how to be self-disciplined and self-aware. You will learn how to live your life by your own values towards life.
- You will enhance your communication skills, honor your own good word, and promises you make to others and to yourself.
- You will learn step by step how to be more productive by creating good habits and thoughts and rejecting the ones not needed. You will gain clarity and focus about your life, and will see opportunities, instead of problems.
- You will learn how to be action-oriented and how to make things work and will take right steps in your life.
- You will learn how to be positive all the time. Attract good things in your life. No one can bring good luck to you, you have to keep attracting it.
- You will learn to take care of yourself. You will be able to bring your mind, body and spirit together so you can be someone who can bring happiness and harmony within and around.
- You will connect to your higher potential and learn to expand your creative side.
- You will discover solutions to your personal and relationship's challenges and lead happier and more successful life.